Unit3d Pinball is a free Pinball Simulation for PC compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. This game is developed by a little team composed of two devs, Bilbox and Louizou, "The French Pinball Team". Unit3D Pinball is developed using Unity3d Game Engine.
Our goal is to allow pinball fans to play their favorite pinball machines on their PC either in Desktop mode (single screen) or inside their PinCab Setup.
To emulate the real DMD and Segment displays, we have integrated the awesome Visual PinMAME emulator into the simulation. That means, if you want to play a recreation of an existing Pinball Machine, you'll need to find by yourself the corresponding ROM for that game.
Please do not ask us for game ROMS !!
This web site doesn't host any of them, and will never do.
You can download the latest version of Unit3D Pinball by clicking on the green button below. Older versions can be found in the download section. Be careful when you download a table, be sure it's compatible with the version of Unit3D Pinball you have installed.
Have fun !
- DOF2 basic Support
- Minimal Launcher option
- Difficulty adjustments
- Per table parameters
- Mood options (ambiant and main light)
- New Physics parameters:
> Ball speed limit
> Ball drag / angular drag
> timescale / timestep / max timestep
> Per table physics file (no need in scripting anymore)
- Collision meshes from FPM
- File browser
- VPM restart (in progress)
- Dynamic flipper sound volume
- Carved light extrusion fixed
* Scripting API / Table design
- Whole Original table API
> Table Specific options
> Light sequencers imported from FPT
> Music system
> High scores system
- Default sound customizable/desactivable
- Solenoids behaviour can be inverted
- material.xml was not generated
- Ballstack utility function not ease designing subway
- Difficulty adjustments
- Light importance (pixel/vertex) adjustable (improve performance)
- PNG textures support
* Bugs fixed
- Cab calibration ghosting effect
- Cab calibration loading problem
- D-Pad in joysticks
- Physics parameters where not correctly loaded
- Joystick buttons swapping when multiple joysticks used
- Kickers orientation/depth now correct (harder to hit)
- Incorrect holes in playfield
- DMD missing line
- Debug shot buttons now working
- Front glass collision
- Automatic window focus
- Bllom saving problem fixed
- Powered gates problem
- Cab mode at loading
- VPM refresh rate fixed
- DirectQuit key disabled in input editor to prevent quiting while configuring
- Texture offset problem
- loading resources number fixed
- Nudge improved a little bit
And a lot more, like all table physics/graphics reviewed, new tables coming, etc...